HISTORY 300 Die Cast Collectible Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. INTERNET ACCESS AND A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER.
1. ELIGIBILITY: To enter the HISTORY 300 Die Cast Collectible Sweepstakes (“the Sweepstakes”) you must be: (i) a legal resident of one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia; and (ii) eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. North American Affinity Clubs, Inc. (“Sponsor”), A&E Television Networks, LLC (“Promotional Partner”), all prize providers associated with the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective parent companies, divisions, dealerships, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors, distributors, (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, representatives and agents, and members of their immediate families and members of their immediate household are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: This Sweepstakes begins on May 23, 2013 at 5:00:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on May 30, 2013 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, you must (a) go to the Sweepstakes website http://www.facebook.com/HistoryChannelClub (the “Website”); (b) become a Fan of “History Channel Club Fan Page” (“Fan Page”) by clicking on the “Like” button at the top of the Fan Page (“Like”); (c) complete the registration form; and (d) select the “I agree to the Official Rules” box, when prompted; (individually, an “Entry” and collectively, the “Entries”). Limit of one (1) Entry during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries in excess of the stated limits will be disqualified. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59:59 p.m. ET ON May 31, 2013. The Website's database clock will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes. Incomplete, corrupted, false, late, illegible, forged or altered registration forms will be disqualified. All Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the relevant Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the applicable email address used to enter. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
4. DRAWING AND NOTIFICATIONS: Sponsor will conduct a random drawing of four (4) winners on or about May 31, 2013. Each Potential Winner will be notified by email and/or phone within thirty (30) days and will have seven (7) days to respond. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the total number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. If a Potential Winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within such period of time, such Potential Winner will be disqualified and another Potential Winner will be selected from the remaining eligible Entries received.
5. PRIZING: Four (4) Grand Prize Winners will each receive one (1) NASCAR DIE CAST COLLECTIBLE CARwith Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of $79.99. Total ARV of all of the Grand Prizes is $319.96. Additional prize restrictions, limitations and exclusions may apply. Odds of winning depend upon the number and content of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER VERIFICATION AND PRIZE CONDITIONS: Before a Potential Winner will be deemed a Grand Prize Winner, he/she will be required to sign and return a Prize Verification Form, a publicity Release (except where prohibited) and any other legal documents that Sponsor may require, including IRS Form W-9 (collectively, “Prize Verification Forms”), within seven (7) days from the date Sponsor mailed the Prize Verification Forms to the Potential Winner, or the Potential Winner will be subject to disqualification. If a Potential Winner chooses not to accept his/her Grand Prize, or is unable to be notified, an alternate Potential Winner will be randomly selected from all of the remaining Entries. If Sponsor is unable to award a Grand Prize after three (3) attempts, the Grand Prize will not be awarded. Grand Prize Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer any prize or redeem any non-monetary prize in lieu of the Grand Prize. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute the Grand Prize (or prize component, if applicable) with one of equal or greater value. Sponsor is responsible only for delivery of each Grand Prize and is not responsible for prize utility or otherwise. All federal, state or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from the Grand Prize associated with the Sweepstakes will be solely the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes and to hold a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to such action, if any computer virus, bug, tampering, technical failure, unauthorized human intervention or any other cause outside of Released Parties’ control corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of any such modification, cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice of such action will be posted on the Website, if functioning.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND GOVERNING LAW: Released Parties are not responsible for any claims, damages, expenses, costs or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting from, arising from, or in connection with, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from: (a) any typographical or other error in the printing of the Official Rules, offering or announcement of any prize; (b) late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, misaddressed, postage due or misdirected Entries, e-mails or other communications; (c) errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices or transmission lines; (d) data corruption, theft, destruction, loss, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials; (e) electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind or insufficient space in entrant's e-mail account to receive e-mail messages; or (f) any problems or technical, hardware or software malfunctions of any telephone network or telephone lines, failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or Entries to be received by the Sponsor due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion, unavailable network connections on the Internet or any website, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes or downloading any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means, including, but not limited to, online or text message Entries, will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and all of their Sweepstakes Entries) from the Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliated companies, if entrant tampers with the entry process or if entrant’s act of fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Sweepstakes, in any way. Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in any promotional materials.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE GRAND PRIZE, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
The Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of the State of Minnesota. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction located in Hennepin County, Minnesota.
9. CAUTION. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM THOSE MAKING SUCH ATTEMPTS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. NAMES OF WINNER(S)/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a list of names of Prize winner(s), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “HISTORY 300 DIE CAST Collectable Sweepstakes” Winner(s) Names Request”, North American Affinity Clubs, Inc., P.O. Box 3430, Minnetonka, MN 55343. All requests must be received on or before March 4, 2013. Names of Prize winner(s) will be sent after selection and verification of winner(s).
11. SPONSOR: North American Affinity Clubs, Inc., P.O. Box 3430, Minnetonka, MN 55343.