2012 Big Game Measurement & Photo Guidelines
All entries must include a photograph. Quality photos are encouraged, but not required for the random drawing. For the One Shot Kill, Presidents Award, and Top 10 Awards, photo quality is an important part of the judging criteria. The following guidelines will help you take quality photos:
• Show little or no blood
• No open body cavity or tongues hanging out.
• Animal must be tastefully positioned (not hanging from a rope, in back of truck, or sat upon)
• Photo should be taken in natural settings with no vehicles or buildings in background.
• Show safe handling of firearms, bows, and other equipment.
• No alcohol containers or tobacco products visible.
• Photo may not be of a mounted trophy or a caped animal.
• Must be well lit, in sharp focus, without a black background.
• Prominently show the animal and the NAHC Member who harvested it.