Page Not Found

Sorry, the page you requested was not found.

http://hunting.scout.com/connect/forums/aft/195931?flags=block-ads%2cfrom-seo-server

(Reference: HTTP404)

Hunting Knives: Why Bigger Isn’t Better

Hunting Knives: Why Bigger Isn’t Better

Was Jim Bowie’s hunting knife actually a paring knife?

Killing Time: Slug vs. Watermelon

Killing Time: Slug vs. Watermelon

My most recent Killing Time blog highlighted the amazing shooting of .22plinkster, and although the shot being performed this week isn't nearly as difficult, I hope you'll still find it entertaining.

4 Easy Steps To One-Shot Kills

4 Easy Steps To One-Shot Kills

Do you want to be a better shot? Nothing trumps practice and experience. By getting out to the range now and burning some ammunition, you’ll increase your aim.

Targeting Turkeys with Guns and Glass

Targeting Turkeys with Guns and Glass

Each spring...I greet the turkey opener with full-throttle enthusiasm as I take to the turkey woods in hopes of slipping within shotgun and camera range of as many birds as possible. (That 's me in the top photo.) I can't pinpoint just one thing about turkey hunting that draws me in.

A Tough Turkey Tale

A Tough Turkey Tale

If you’re looking for a pushover gobbler, push your cart down the nearest grocery store and toss a Butterball into your cart.

Welcome
Club Members!

We're excited that you've joined us here.

What's new

Gear

• WHD1 Knife

DBA/W. Hendrix Design

The W. Hendrix Design knife is produced with higher volumes yet it maintains the highest quality. It is a semi skinner utility knife with leather sheath.<br>     <b>PROMO code- 1914 </b>to save $20<br>

The W. Hendrix Design knife is produced with higher volumes yet it maintains the highest quality. It...

Buy Now
  • Firearm Mount

Dandee Mounts

The design is simple and is effective with the combined use of an already marketed trigger lock. (Members choose: Black, Orange, or White)

The design is simple and is effective with the combined use of an already marketed trigger lock. (Me...

Buy Now
  • FRANCE1 Sunglasses

XX21 Optics

FRANCE1 is a full wrap rimless frame that offers adjustable temples and nose pads as well as interchangeable lenses.

FRANCE1 is a full wrap rimless frame that offers adjustable temples and nose pads as well as interch...

Buy Now