Huntsville, Texas hunting lease has openings.
We have been managing this property for 16 years and continue to have much success for our hunters. I have listed below some details and rules.
Coontrail Bow hunting club located in Walker County, Texas offers some of the best hunting in East Texas. This club has been dedicated to game management for over 16 years. All members of Coontrail Bow hunting club enjoy all access to the property from April1, 2009 to April 1, 2010.
Rules and Regulations:
- Hunting privileges are for paid members and immediate family (spouse, children under 18 years of age.)
- This is a bow only lease. During archery and general season only archery equipment is permitted on property. In off season or during extended seasons firearms may be allowed. Any exceptions must be approved by Jim Glass.
- All members will be allowed one legal bag limit per TPWD
- One trophy buck (8pt or better), 1 cull buck (mature buck under 8 pts.)1 doe unlimited hogs. (doe harvest will be established by permits allotted)
- Guests are permitted following Thanksgiving. Any exception will only be allowed with prior approval from Jim Glass (936)xxx-xxxx
- Members are allowed 2 permanent stand locations with a protected area around stands of approximately 200 yds. (feeders and food plots are allowed in those protected areas, all feeding locations will be fenced with a wire suitable for excluding hog access)
- Members are allowed to hunt other areas that do not intrude upon other members for a maximum of 7 days. At which time the stand will be removed for one week, or the area can be claimed, which will forfeit one previous designated location.
- Signs marking members stands are for information purposes only, they do not mark boundaries. The spot designated as the center of the 400yd X 400yd zone will be marked with green flagging. ( flagging should be removed each season)
- All signs will have a date, if there is no date on sign please remove.
- A map will be provided within the camp area to mark stand locations.
- A camp fee will be allocated from all members. $100
- All sheds or found deer are property of Coon Trail Bowhunting Club.
- NO NAILS in trees.
- NO TRASH left on lease
- NO FIRES outside designated camp areas
- All hunters WILL comply with State and Federal game laws
Failure to comply with any rules could cause lessee to forfeit all hunting privileges and access to property.
*Camp rules are posted inside camp house*
annual lease cost is $1500 per spot.
1 Corinthians 3:10-11 According to the grace of God which was given to me, like a wise master builder I laid a foundation, and another is building on it. But each man must be careful how he builds on it. For no man can lay a foundation other than the one which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.